Enpass Discussion Forum

Cannot config Webdav sync Personal Certificate on version 5.4.7

PierreP566

Today I got an update from version 5.4.6 to version 5.4.7 on Playstore. Running Android 7.1.1.  All was working perfect in 5.4.6.  Once updated to 5.4.7. I had an error message about sync with Webdav (owncloud) with a private certificate -  as stated in the upgrade informations - . Following the instructions I disconnected, then try to reconfigure the connection to the server. No way. I get a "folder not recognized" message. Did this 4 times. Back to 5.4.6. (Thanks to having app backup) and all good again. Try to update 3 hours later.... same thing. Back on 4.5.6. and all works fine. Any idea ?   

Edited by PierreP566
misspelling

2 minutes ago, eleith said:

i can confirm that android + webdav is broken on 5.4.7 (not only for private certificates).

reverting the apk to 5.4.6 is the only way to restore propery syncing behavior.

this is a pretty large regression...

Glad to hear. (Well... not glad for the issue. Glad you confirm it). I got an answer from the Enpass Team who stated that the issue was in my Cloud Server (error 503), but it could not explain why only the last version got this problem. Now that you confirm the regression, maybe they will look again and deeper. o.O

Same here, I'm not able to set up sync with Enpass 5.4.7 on an Google Nexus 5x / Android 7.1.1 for my personal nextcloud server with a Let's Encrypt certificate.

The server's address is something like https://www.(somedomain).com:5553/remote.php/webdav and Enpass reports "webdav-folder not found"....

The same sync configuration works on iOS, macOS, Windows.

BTW: What's a trustworthy source for the 5.4.6 apk?

Edited by R3HDH8pNh7
Additional question

HI all,

Thanks for sharing demo accounts.

Just quick update. We have changed some ssl related stuff in recent version. There is 503 error while connecting your nextcloud servers. It was an old issue in nextcloud server https://github.com/nextcloud/server/issues/223 , that was fixed in August. 

Please let us know which version of nextcloud you are using. If it is an older version, can any of you try Enpass after updating your server to latest version. 

12 hours ago, R3HDH8pNh7 said:

Same here, I'm not able to set up sync with Enpass 5.4.7 on an Google Nexus 5x / Android 7.1.1 for my personal nextcloud server with a Let's Encrypt certificate.

The server's address is something like https://www.(somedomain).com:5553/remote.php/webdav and Enpass reports "webdav-folder not found"....

The same sync configuration works on iOS, macOS, Windows.

BTW: What's a trustworthy source for the 5.4.6 apk?

Running Nextcloud on the latest stable version, 11.0.0. 

just remembered: the current Nextcloud server has some TLS issue, I think: https://github.com/nextcloud/client_theming/issues/13 - could that be the culprit?

Edited by R3HDH8pNh7

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, 

sorry for my bad english ;-)

I also have a Problem with the sync from Android to Windows with Nextcloud WebDav.

I have install the Beta 5.4.8 on Android 6.0.1 (MIUI) - Enpass 5.4.1 on Windows and Nextcloud Version 11.0.0 Stable with Let's Encrypt Certifictate

I have no Errors or something during the Sync - but all entries which are made in the Android App don't sync to Windows.

The entries which made in Windows are sync to Android without Problems.

Can anybody help me or have some Tips?

I would be glad about a feedback

Chris

3 hours ago, Anshu kumar said:

Hi @chris@herolz,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. It would be really helpful if you can share a demo account of your WebDAV (for diagnosing the issue) to support@enpass.io (mentioning this thread) or in a personal message to me. So that we can investigate where the problem could be.

Just sent data of a test account.