Enpass Discussion Forum

Price!

Tipunti

Hi @Tipunti,

Thanks for writing in.

21 hours ago, Tipunti said:

Why has the price of Enpass suddenly shot up from Rs.200 to Rs.690? I was planning to buy it next week and now I cant. Will the price come down again?

The regular price of Enpass is $9.99 USD (670 INR approx) per platform. In India, there was a promotional offer in which Enpass app cost was reduced to 200 INR. The offer was expired on last week and it comes again to regular price. 

3 hours ago, Anshu kumar said:

Hi @Tipunti,

Thanks for writing in.

The regular price of Enpass is $9.99 USD (670 INR approx) per platform. In India, there was a promotional offer in which Enpass app cost was reduced to 200 INR. The offer was expired on last week and it comes again to regular price. 

Alright... :)

Hi @Zbyszek,

Thanks for writing in. I would like to let you know that Enpass price is 9.99 USD only per platform and the surplus you are being charged for depends on a state's or country's tax laws. For more info please check out: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2850368?

But we have reduced the cost and now the cost will be around 9.99 USD including all the taxes. It might take some time to reflect on Play Store.

Cheers!