Enpass Discussion Forum

Price

Zbyszek

• 3 months later...

@Zbyszek Don't think so mate. 

Enpass is, if anything, too cheap at $14.99 AUD on Apples App Store in Australia for mobile platforms and free for desktop.

1Password is $2.99 or $4.99, $US, PER MONTH. https://1password.com/sign-up/ and it requires your password data to be stored and synchronised on THEIR servers. This is $5.99 or $9.99 PER MONTH on Apples App Store in Australia.

safeincloud is $7.99 for the iOS version on Apples App Store in Australia. It supports windows mac iOS and android only.

Suggest that choosing a password manager on price is a bit risky. 

If price is the factor there are lots of free ones available (but I don't think I would trust my bank logins, debit card info etc etc to them) 

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, kinga said:

Are you planning a price promotion for IOS?
Reduce a little price, please. Otherwise, I really want to buy SafeInCloud...

C'mon, Enpass is worth every single penny and definitely not expensive. Forget about SIC and support the real thing: Enpass!

I went through every single password manager but Enpass still is the best out there...

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Dear All,

I am a paid customer on Android. However the price on IOS is four fold!

It is not fair to assume that IOS users should always pay more. Rather than comparing to other password managers on how expensive they are, may be it is fair to compare how cheap Enpass is on android compared to ios.

I am holding onto purchasing it on my ipad for the same reason. Least you can offer is discount to existing customer on other platform.

Already paid for LastPass and then they made syncing free. Sigh!

Edited by loks07

Guest Akash Vyas

Hey @loks07

Thanks for using Enpass and writing in.

10 hours ago, loks07 said:

It is not fair to assume that IOS users should always pay more.

I'd like to share that price of Enpass is same on all platforms. It seems you bought it for Android at discounted price during a promotional period. 

10 hours ago, loks07 said:

I am holding onto purchasing it on my ipad for the same reason. Least you can offer is discount to existing customer on other platform.

Technically, from the app Stores' perspective, it's not possible for us to offer discounts to specific/existing customers. All our users are anonymous to us, but If we would have been managing the purchases and licenses from our end then definitely we would have offered discount to you. Also, I can't assure you any specific time for next sale on iOS.

I hope, I have answered to your queries.
Cheers!

On 8/4/2017 at 5:37 PM, Akash Vyas said:

Hey @loks07

Thanks for using Enpass and writing in.

I'd like to share that price of Enpass is same on all platforms. It seems you bought it for Android at discounted price during a promotional period. 

Technically, from the app Stores' perspective, it's not possible for us to offer discounts to specific/existing customers. All our users are anonymous to us, but If we would have been managing the purchases and licenses from our end then definitely we would have offered discount to you. Also, I can't assure you any specific time for next sale on iOS.

I hope, I have answered to your queries.
Cheers!

Thanks for reply. But am I mistaken that price is indeed different - 200 against 800 bucks. Please check the screenshot.

Screenshot_20170807-071810~01.png

File_000.jpeg

Guest Akash Vyas

Thanks for sharing the screenshots @loks07 showing the difference in price of Enpass for Android and iOS App store. We decided to deliberately keep it low for Indian stores, but unfortunately, Apple AppStore doesn't allow developers to set country-wise pricing, where the Google and Microsoft stores do. If it would have been possible for us to set a custom price on Apple AppStore, we would have definitely done that.

Thanks for your understanding.