Enpass Discussion Forum

Multiple TOTP under one entry

niceuser

I'd love to see multiple TOTP under one entry.
I like my vault clean and that's why I group multiple accounts from the same service under one entry. For example, I have 4 google accounts ( for personal, school, work etc. purposes) and like to group them under one entry. I've created one Google entry and added multiple email and password fields under it. However enpass only allows you to add one TOTP field under one entry. It would be so convenient if enpass allowed more than one TOTP fields under one entry.

10 minutes ago, edenhaus said:

Hi @niceuser,

if you have multiple accounts in one entry, how works the auto complete (i mean the browser extension) for you?

I usually don't use it but when I do I click that little info button next to it and then click copy password. Thats another thing entry nesting should be a thing too :D

On 5. Mai 2016 at 8:52 PM, niceuser said:

I usually don't use it but when I do I click that little info button next to it and then click copy password. Thats another thing entry nesting should be a thing too :D

I would suggest you, that you create multiple entry for one URL. For example I have multiple accounts for Outlook.com and then I have created multiple entries with the same URL.

Next the browser extensions shows me all entries of the certain page and i choose one entry. Afterwards the extension will automatically insert my credentials.

I suggest you to use multiple entries and then you have one TOTP for each entry, what is in my opinion enough.

• Like 1