Enpass Discussion Forum

iOS 13.1 problems

Krit

• 3 weeks later...

@Pratyush Sharma And what is happening? Are you working on it or not? 

I also have a direct question to you at Enpass:

To be able to upgrade and/or patch IOS is important for many reasons. Don´t you have a developers agreement with Apple? It is not expensive. The cost is like a couple of hamburger per year :) With a developers agreement you can prepare and roll out a new enpass release that will work on IOS 13 when it comes *before* people see simple basic problems like this.

Thanks in advance

/Peo

• Like 1

My iPhone updated fine however upon updating my iPad to 13.1, it appears that Enpass wants me to purchase an upgrade.

I already HAVE purchased the upgrade previously and it stated that it was a one time fee for the platform (iOS).

Are you attempting to charge me again or how do I get all my log ins and passwords to sync (past the free 20 amount).

Look forward to the reply.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2019 at 7:40 PM, ch3rry said:

My iPhone 11 keeps crashing when I try to enter new information in Enpass. I choose the „Plus“-button and the app closes instantly.

Have you tried to reinstall the app?

delete and add again. Please do a backup of all Keyfiles and Password files before. 

And after reinstall, just purchase and use “restore purchase” button there. 

This worked for me. :) 

Hi @Filemon,

To restore the Pro version, please reinstall Enpass app with the same iOS Account with which you purchased it earlier. If that doesn't help, please share the Purchase Receipt so that we can help you better.

Note: Before uninstalling the app make sure you already have the backup of Enpass data.