Enpass Discussion Forum

new user of enpass from keepass 2.x

Hello everyone,

my name is Tom. I'm a new user of enpass. Found out about this program from
the app store on my iphone.  I've used keepass 2.x for years, but decided to try
this on my home computer before I take it to work with me

I have several questions, but the first one,
how do you autofill using a shortcut key? and what shortcut key combination is it?   At home I use Firefox, which I see there's an extension for that
but at work, we are FORCED to use Internet Explorer.   I know....but not my idea...
in the docs I see something about CTRL + \   so I tried that, holding down CTRL while hiting the "\" key & nothing happens.
I tried using "/" instead but that doesn't work either. and inside enpass when you right click there is no options to autofill or copy
like there is with keepass (since sometimes autofull doesn't always work, or the ID is already there you just need to put in the password,
that happens alot especially at work with IE's password manager)

thanks, so far I like enpass, but its definitely different then keepass and keepass touch that I'm used to using.

I wanted sync to OneDrive capibilities that's what moved me over to it from keepass.  I have a work database and a home database
that I keep in separate databases.  most of my passwords at work (I have like 20-30 of 'em just for work alone) are not just for the internet,
like I got one for a program they call OnDemand,  and aother one to log into the PC, another to log into my avaya  voip phone software,
and they all have to be changed every 30 days.  everybody at work uses Excel to keep them all in, crazy stuff they do there.

oh another question, whats the categories thing about?  what if I don't want to use categories? I already had my logins divided up into folders with keepass so I don't need the categories feature...