Enpass Discussion Forum

android client not syncing on icloud

graciedroid

Enpass version 6.1.0.227 

Android 9 with Android Security Patch level Sept. 01, 2019 (baseband version N975FXXU1ASHE)

So I have recently updated to the Sept 2019 Security patch on a Note 10+. I did a factory reset and reinstalled Enpass. Tried to get my vault off my icloud (I sync my info off IOS and Android devices through icloud) but after inputting credentials and codes, I get the error message "This action could not be completed. Please close the window and try again." from any mobile browser I use (Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Samsung Internet). Maybe its because, I am using the beta version so I un-enrolled from the beta group and reinstalled stable version of Enpass. Still the same issue. It was working well before. Until I updated to the most recent version of Android for my phone. 

Would appreciate help on resolving the issue. Btw, both android and ios devices are running Enpass premium. 

• 2 months later...

My Note 10+ is running the latest updates and the vaults are on the latest Enpass across multiple machines and phones. However, I am unable to maintain sync with iCloud on the Android. 

The browser has the error: 

Sorry, could not complete request because:Invalid OAuth Token

Enpass version 6.3.2.283

Android latest version from 1 Nov.

It appears this is more than likely a problem with Apple’s MFA. It would be better if they either fix this or use iCloud app specific passwords. But, app specific passwords cannot be used with the normal channel of authentication, so there is some work here.