Enpass Discussion Forum

Enpass Beta v5.5 with Attachments support is available on Play Store

Vikram Dabas

Hello again, Enpassianss! Here comes another Beta version 5.5 for Android with the long cherished support for attachments.

Attachment support
Yes, you got it right, from now on, you can attach image file to Enpass, whether it's the snap of your Credit Card or your Passport and even any other image file that you want to keep confidential in your Enpass vault. To attach other file formats, use Enpass Beta v5.5 for Desktops.

Get this latest Enpass Beta build from Google Play store by Becoming a Tester and share your valuable feedback. Also, don't forget to highlight the bugs or issues to be fixed before the stable release.

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

In the Android 5.5 release when I have an attachment (it happens to be an SSH Public Key) when I click it I can view it but I want to be able to save the content which I presume SHOULD work through the Share option. I have tried this with a number of Apps and none seem to work. All fail to save an output file after the warning message that I am about to save an un-encrypted version of the file.