Enpass Discussion Forum

Enpass Beta v5.5 for UWP brings Attachments support

Hi folks! We have rolled out another Beta version 5.5 and it comes with the long cherished support for attachments:

Attachment support
Yes, you got it right, from now on, you can attach image file to Enpass, whether it's the snap of your Credit Card or your Passport and even any other image file that you want to keep confidential in your Enpass vault. To attach other file formats, use Enpass Beta v5.5 for Desktops.

Getting the Beta
We have pushed the Beta through Package Flight. It will available as an update to existing Enpass app from Windows Store and only to those users who has subscribed our Beta Program for Windows 10 (UWP).

Grab the beta and share your valuable feedback. Also, don't forget to highlight the bugs or issues.

Cheers!

Hi

I am using 5.5 beta  UWP Enpass on my Surface and it syncs via Onedrive to my Lumia 950 Windows 10 mobile phone.  I have just added an attached file to the 5.5 version but of course the phone version is 5.2.4 and does not show attachments.  Is there a beta mobile version of 5.5?

I have moved from 1Password to Enpass and really happy with your software.

Regards

Hi @treefern,

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please make sure that you have configured the same Microsoft Live ID in your Lumia device (as in Surface). If you are using different Microsoft Live ID for your Lumia device then please share it with me in a personal message, so that I can add that Live ID in list of allowed IDs for Package Flight (Beta).

Thanks for your co-operation!