Enpass Discussion Forum

iCloud sync not working

Jonas

Hi, I am considering buying the pro upgrade of enpass. So far I downloaded the app on my mac (macOS 10.12.2) and on my iPhone 6 (iOS 10.2). I have entered 20 passwords and wanted to sync it to iCloud. While the mac does not give me any error, my iPhone does not sync. It says it is syncing but after a few minutes it throws the error code -118. No password have been synced. This error occurs both via WiFi and mobile data. 

Apparently another user has the same problem and reported it already two weeks ago: 

Edited by Jonas

Hi @Jonas,

Sorry to hear about your trouble. The reason behind getting error 118 is that Enpass is "Not able to download Enpass data from selected cloud". Although our testing team is looking into this issue. Meanwhile you can try these steps for quick troubleshooting:

Go to iOS device settings--> iCloud--> iCloud drive--> Turn off iCloud drive and turn it on again.

Hope this helps!

Hi @Jonas,

I am sorry that the workaround didn't help and I can understand the level of frustration at your end. We have noted this issue in high priority where the syncing with iCloud is creating issue in iOS 10.2. We will release an update and will notify you as soon as the issue is fixed here.

Meanwhile, I suggest to please use another available cloud options to sync. I believe that switching to another cloud temporarily will not affect your work. Thanks for your understanding.