Enpass Discussion Forum

Can't Sync with NextCloud

Mojosam

Enpass had been syncing successfully with Google Drive, but I want to move off of that.  I changed it to sync with my NextCloud.  That worked for about a day.  Then I noticed that the synchronizations stopped happening.  Trying to sync manually failed.

So I disconnected from the NextCloud and tried to set up the connection again.  This did not work.  When I type in the URL, username, password, and hit Connect, it just sits there doing nothing, claiming that it is connecting.  Nothing happens.  Hitting Cancel does nothing, so I have to hit the Close box of the dialog to dismiss it.

I then reconnected to Google Drive.  It can still talk to that, so I know that my firewall is allowing the traffic.  This is the Mac desktop application.  I can't find anything in any logs that would tell me what's happening.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I am experiencing a similar issue with Nextcloud 11.0.2 on a personal server and enpass 5.4.1.

It says "connecting" for hours and never does anything.

I can create a demo account on the server, just confirm which address email it should be sent to.

Thanks for your help

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I was trying to sync Enpass with my ownCloud through the Android app, but always end up with an error message: "Could not connect to specified WebDAV folder."

Syncing to ownCloud through Windows or Linux works without issues, just Android won't snyc.

ownCloud 9.1.1

Android 7.1.1 Enpass 5.5.0

Windows 10 Enpass 5.5.1

Linux Mint 18.1 Enpass 5.5.0

Edited by Kelvino