Enpass Discussion Forum

Having multiple accounts?

Denis Manibal

Hi there,

I asked this question to support but not certain if they understood my question.

I know with Enpass you can't create multiple vaults. With all that said, is it possible to create 2 accounts, one account for my personal use and one for my work use. I could use 2 different emails, my work account would be on Onedrive and my personal on Google drive or maybe a USB key.

How will it work when I use my desktop application? I have a strange feeling that it is not going to work unless I work an installation on 2 different machines unless I could use the USB key option with Enpass.

Thank you

Hi @Denis Manibal,

Thanks for writing in. Currently, Enpass supports only single vault but the feature of multi vault support is already in our roadmap and being discussed here

20 hours ago, Denis Manibal said:

How will it work when I use my desktop application? I have a strange feeling that it is not going to work unless I work an installation on 2 different machines unless I could use the USB key option with Enpass.

Yes, you are right! You have to use Enpass Portable version in which you can choose a different database. For more details please have a look at user manual.

Hope this helps!