Enpass Discussion Forum

when are custom icons / favicons coming?

Giovanni

Last year the Enpass team already talked about releasing favicons / custom icons. Now it's already a year later and we still don't have it.

Enpass is absolutely my favorite password manager, but my only gripe with Enpass compared to 1password or LastPass is that this feature is missing.

Is this feature still planned or will I be left waiting?

Edited by Giovanni
  • Like 2

Hi Guys, 

Thanks for writing in. I appreciate your patience and I am so sorry that you have been waiting for this feature since last year. This feature was already on our list but the feature's priority gets changed as we were changed by another important feature like TOTP, Quick PIN unlock for desktop, Auto-backups and other enhancement as well, which are more demanded by our beloved users. Last year our dev was also on their toes and they introduced Enpass on two new platforms- Portable and Chromebook. And currently, our dev team is burning candles at both the ends to bring the attachments support to Enpass. 

After the release of attachments, we do have plans to release some cool and awesome feature which may also include the feature of custom icons. Although again I can't mention any ETA but I can assure you that this feature will definitely come as we are always keeping notes of everything being mentioned here.

Cheers!

23 hours ago, Anshu kumar said:

Hi Guys, 

Thanks for writing in. I appreciate your patience and I am so sorry that you have been waiting for this feature since last year. This feature was already on our list but the feature's priority gets changed as we were changed by another important feature like TOTP, Quick PIN unlock for desktop, Auto-backups and other enhancement as well, which are more demanded by our beloved users. Last year our dev was also on their toes and they introduced Enpass on two new platforms- Portable and Chromebook. And currently, our dev team is burning candles at both the ends to bring the attachments support to Enpass. 

After the release of attachments, we do have plans to release some cool and awesome feature which may also include the feature of custom icons. Although again I can't mention any ETA but I can assure you that this feature will definitely come as we are always keeping notes of everything being mentioned here.

Cheers!

Hi

Thanks for the quick reply. We are looking forward to. :)

I'd still recommend to hurry this feature. I've heard many people say that their only reason to not use this program is because it looks 'rather unpolished'. The program is nearly up to par with competitors, but I believe aesthetics play a major role in a buying decision.

• Like 3