Enpass Discussion Forum

Cannot update to 6.2.0 via App Store

dvdr

I am using version 6.1.3 (420) - and did install this version via Appstore on my Mac (High Sierra, all latest updates installed, including the latest Safari security updates).

• AppStore will not display the new version 6.2.0 under the "updates-tab"
  • if I browse into the section of purchases, still version 6.1.3 is displayed with just an "open"-button, not a button to update Enpass
  • if I then open the detail-page for Enpass, it shows the details for the 6.2.0-version and an update-button. Clicking on the update-button, I do get the spinning wheel forever, but no download or update is happening
  • on your website, still version 6.1.2 is provided for normal download, so no luck updating via manual download

Could you please advise, how to update to 6.2.0?

Kind regards!

Bildschirmfoto 2019-09-26 um 10.25.36.png

Bildschirmfoto 2019-09-26 um 10.25.49.png

Bildschirmfoto 2019-09-26 um 10.27.46.png

@Anshu kumar: after waiting another 6 hours - so basically one day in total - I still could not update via the Appstore. 

So I went ahead and completely deinstalled Enpass, including all associated files and configurations (could not do it automatically via App Cleaner, though, had to locate and delete each file manually, even though Enpass was shut down). I then could install 6.2.0 via the Appstore.

I hope, the missing update-notification and non working update-mechanism was just related to my computer...

Let me finish by saying thanks for providing this great product!

Edited by dvdr

I had the same problem. Running High Sierra on a Mac Mini.

On Tuesday I saw there was an update shown in the App Store for Enpass, Adguard & Safari. I decided to update Enpass & Adguard first. Clicked on update for both apps while in the "update" tab of App Store and waited while the rotating busy icon displayed in the upper left corner of window. Finally, I figured it was hung up so closed and reopened App Store. Enpass & Adguard were no longer shown in the "update" tab, just Safari. I updated Safari no problem then went to the individual app pages for Enpass & Adguard where both gave me the option to update but neither would actually update. Just the spinning ball and nothing ever happened.

So I tried it on my MacBook Air which is running Mojave. Both updated no problem. The problem persisted through yesterday when I finally broke down and updated my Mini to Mojave which I had been planning to do for months. Both apps updated fine on Mojave. 

Not a real solution for you but I never was able to get it to update on High Sierra. It appears to be an App Store problem since two separate apps had the same problem.