Enpass Discussion Forum

Moving an item from one vault to another

tsieling

Using the Mac Desktop app.

I have two vaults set up (primary and a secondary), both are working fine. I added an item to my primary vault by mistake, and have been looking for a way to just move it to the secondary vault without needing to re-create it. When I right-click on the item I see a command Add to Vault, but it's greyed out. I've tried dragging and editing the item, but nothing seems to allow it to be moved to the secondary vault without re-creating it from scratch. I think I might be missing something simple. Thanks!

Edited by tsieling

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks - you're right that I had All Vaults selected. After choosing a single vault I could then move the item. There is a kind of logic in how it works now, but it's somewhat counter-intuitive. I'm glad I can move items though it was becoming an obstacle. Cheers

Edited by tsieling
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 10/16/2019 at 6:52 AM, Kashish said:

Hello @tsieling,

Please share a screenshot of the app. It could possibly be due to "All vaults" selected in the upper left pane. Try selecting Primary vault and then move to secondary vault.

This solved it on my side as well, thanks. Would be nice to be able to move to another vault if "All vaults" are selected as well.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I had the same problem and thanks to this thread, I could solve it. But I agree with @fmb suggestion - this feature should be available also when ALL VAULTS is selected... I see this request was suggested one year ago but still not solved?

Thanx

• Like 1

• 1 year later...