Enpass Discussion Forum

These issues require you to solve

NanKe

1.浏览器扩展无法保存登陆选项,比如无法保存[记住登陆状态][登陆提问][登陆答案]等额外的登陆选项,这会导致使用浏览器扩展登陆失败。
2.浏览器扩展在保存密码项目的时候,无法选择保存在哪个文件夹,这是很不人性化的,需要用户在保存之后手动修改文件夹分类,很不好用。
3.在登记软件许可证的时候,我发现软件序列号在填写的时候竟然不支持多行输入,让人难以置信,大家都知道的,一些软件的序列号并不是只有一行内容,而是有很多行,需要换行输入才可以的。
4.为什么没有回收站功能,如果错误的删除了密码项目,我去哪里才能找到我删除过的密码?
5.希望你们能增加更加详细的密码模板分类,比如游戏登陆分类,手机APP分类等内容。
6.你们的密码掩码符为什么总是显示6位?为什么不能按照密码长度显示呢?
7.希望你们能够增加自动获取网站登陆项目的图标获取功能,现在的网站图标太单一了。
8.希望你们能在项目填写窗口里做出区域划分显示,不然在填写内容过多的时候,很容易让人看着混乱,在这里可以学习下1password的做法,他们的项目模板在填写窗口的界面上分类很清楚,不会让分看的眼花。
9.希望你们的附件功能能允许用户一次添加多个项目。
10.希望允许用户创建密码模板功能,方便用户填写更同类的密码项目,这样会很方便用户使用。

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. login options cannot be saved browser extensions, such as cannot be saved [Remember login status] [Login questions] [Login answer] additional login options, which led to the use of browser extensions login failed.
2. browser extensions when saving passwords project cannot choose which folder to save, this is very humane, require the user to manually modify the folders saved, very easy to use.
3. at the time of registration of software licenses, I found the software serial number does not support multiline input when filled in, hard to believe, as we all know, the serial number of the software is not only a line, but there are many, only needs a line input.
4. why there is no Recycle Bin functionality, if wrong password item is deleted, where can I find the password that I deleted?
5. hope you can add the more detailed code template categories, such as game land classification, mobile APP category, and so on.
6. Why is your password mask character always displays 6 bit? Why can't password length to show it?
7. hope you can add automatic website project icon gets features, website icons too single now.
8. hope you can fill in the project region displayed in the window, or when filling in too much content, it is easy to look at chaos, where you can learn about 1Password practices, their project template in fill in the category clearly on the window interface, will not let giddiness.
9. hope your attachments feature allows users to add multiple items at once.
10. want to allow the user to create a password template functionality, easy for users to fill out a similar password project, which is very user-friendly.

Hi @NanKe,

Thanks for your time for writing a long list of suggestions. We already have most of these features in our roadmap.

5 hours ago, NanKe said:

Why is your password mask character always displays 6 bit? Why can't password length to show it?

Due to security reasons, we don't display the actual password length as there might be a chance to guess the password by viewing the length of the password specially in case of short passwords. 

5 hours ago, NanKe said:

hope you can fill in the project region displayed in the window, or when filling in too much content, it is easy to look at chaos, where you can learn about 1Password practices, their project template in fill in the category clearly on the window interface, will not let giddiness.

I'm afraid to say that I am not able to understand completely this point Please help me by explaining the scenario a bit more.

Cheers!

21 hours ago, Anshu kumar said:

Hi @NanKe,

Thanks for your time for writing a long list of suggestions. We already have most of these features in our roadmap.

Due to security reasons, we don't display the actual password length as there might be a chance to guess the password by viewing the length of the password specially in case of short passwords. 

I'm afraid to say that I am not able to understand completely this point Please help me by explaining the scenario a bit more.

Cheers!

58b80188592fe_QQ20170302123443.thumb.png.03e49660898869759c1497d9ac1cd15c.png

@Anshu kumar 这就是我所说的登记内容分类显示的例子,这是一张来自1Password的截图

另外,为什么你们的日期输入不规范,因为用户可以任意输入日期,比如
2017/03/02
2017/3/2
我觉得你们应该只能允许一种日期格式,而保证这种格式的方法就是使用日期选择功能来实现,这样可以保证日期格式的规范。

-------------------------------------------

This is what I call the registration content classification examples, this is a screenshot from the 1Password

Also, why do you date input is not standard, because users can enter dates, such as
2017/03/02
2017/3/2
I think that you should only allow a date format to be of this format is to use the date selection capabilities to achieve, so that the date format specification.

Edited by NanKe

Hi @NanKe,

Thanks for writing back with suggestion. Actually Enpass do not use and rely on the validated data in the fields like Date, Email etc; so they're not validated while input. 

On 3/2/2017 at 4:57 PM, NanKe said:

Also, why do you date input is not standard, because users can enter dates, such as
2017/03/02
2017/3/2
I think that you should only allow a date format to be of this format is to use the date selection capabilities to achieve, so that the date format specification.

Though I have noted down your request for consideration.

Cheers!