Enpass Discussion Forum

Google signin not filling?

Hello, I have noticed lately that the chrome autofill extension has stopped working with Google's signin forms. I have to copy/paste the password in, and even if I choose to save the login again, once prompted, it will still not form fill the next time I need to log in. 

• 1 month later...

Hi @irDiederik,

Thanks for writing in. 

On 2017-5-7 at 6:56 PM, irDiederik said:

when does this update comes available for firefox??

We have already submitted the update of Firefox browser extension to Mozilla for review. It's in the queue and hopefully will be available soon.

On 2017-5-7 at 6:56 PM, irDiederik said:

My laptop (ubuntu0 14.04 - firefox 53.0) stopped auto-filling the fields on google login

We are aware of it and will fix it in the next extension update. Till then I request you to please bear with us.

• 3 months later...

Is there still an issue with Google login?  I installed Enpass on my Windows 10 pc yesterday and got the extension for Vivaldi 1.10.867.38.  It works well for all of the sites I've tested it on so far but it doesn't even seem to recognise the Google login page as being just that.  I logged into all the other sites manually and Enpass recognised them and created an entry automatically.  It didn't do that for Google.  I tried adding my login details manually into Enpass and saved the entry but when I went to Google login I couldn't get autofill to work through Ctrl+/ or double click.  Is it me, Vivaldi, the browser extension or Enpass?  Any help would be appreciated as everything else seems good otherwise..

I had another look and am  am using the 5.4.3 extension so guessed the problem didn't lie there but with me and my understanding of how the thing works.  After a bit of fiddling I changed the ID of the Google sign in to read accounts.Google.com and then the autofill was successful.  Thanks for the help.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...