Enpass Discussion Forum

Enpass Pro not working on MAC OS X

spaxx

Hi,

ive bought Enpass Pro on my iPhone but I am not able to activate Premium Features on my MAC.

When I click on restore purchase it says i havent bought Pro. If i click on Buy, irt says that In-App-Purchases are not supported.

Id like to use the touchID feature.. what can I do?

Thanks,
Richard

@spaxx Hi Richard,

Thanks for using Enpass.

Actually, the Pro upgrade for Enpass needs to be bought separately for each platform(OS), as purchasing Enpass on one platform will not let you use the full version on another because of platform specific restrictions. For example, all the purchases on Play Store are managed by Google and will not be accessible on iOS, macOS or Windows Store. Please follow the help topic on our website here.

Thanks.

Enpass today (after the latest minor update of macOS Catalina 10.15 (19A602) ) surprised me with the same issue.

Yesterday I could use the Touch ID. I am pretty sure I bought it, as I bought it on iOS and using it on iPhone, Apple Watch and my Mac.

Or was the feature free before and was dropped just now?

Hello,

just signed in because trying to move from 1Password (deprecated Safari Plugin) to Enpass. I bought the iOS App and wanted to upgrade the macOS App (Mojave 14.6) to Pro. But it tells me that the App does not support In-App purchases. See screenshots. Please resolve the problem, thank you.

Bildschirmfoto 2019-10-17 um 13.18.42.jpg

Bildschirmfoto 2019-10-17 um 13.18.30.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody,

in the end I wrote to Enpass Support and received the following response:

-------

Hi Markus,

Thanks for using Enpass and writing to us. 

We are sorry for no response on the forum. The resolution to your query is given below, please revert us back if the issue persists-

Regarding Purchase Restore in iPad-

You can use the Pro version on your iPad as well. Please follow the steps given below to restore the purchase:

• Take the backup of Enpass data and save it on the cloud.
  • Uninstall Enpass app.
  • Go to device settings->iTunes and App store-> Sign in with the same Apple ID through which you have purchased.
  • Now install Enpass app from the App Store and check if it is the full version.

If Enpass is still showing Trail version, please follow the steps:

• Go to Enpass settings-->Select Upgrade to pro --> select Already purchased.

Regarding Purchase issue-

Please try uninstalling and re-installing the Enpass App from the App Store and then try to purchase the premium feature once again. If the problem persists, please let us know form which country you are trying to purchase?

Note: Before uninstalling the app make sure you already have the backup of Enpass data.

Hope this helps!

Warm regards,
Enpass Support Team | https://discussion.enpass.io/

------

I thought they would also put it in the Forum – but so i have done it myself :-).

Best regards

Markus