Enpass Discussion Forum

Enpass Autofill service malfunctioning

david

Guest Vikram Dabas

Hi,

Sorry for the unpleasant experience. This error message generally occurs when the Accessibility service gets disabled for an application. One of the possible reason for this could be the battery optimization, so please check and make sure that the Battery Optimization is disabled for the Enpass app.

Now retry after re-enabling the Accessibility for Enpass. In case, if the problem persists then to investigate it further we require more information:

• Android device and OS version.
  • Enpass version.
  • Have you encountered the same error message for other apps (Using Accessibility service) as well?

4 hours ago, Vikram Dabas said:

One of the possible reason for this could be the battery optimization, so please check and make sure that the Battery Optimization is disabled for the Enpass app. 

Awesome, thst fixed it. Don't know why it suddenly stopped working, I can't remember changing these settings before but in any case it works now. Thanks! 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello

I've a problem with the android app of Enpass on my Oneplus 6.

When I activate the Enpass Autofill service using accessibility, the autofill works for a few hours. But after some time, I don't get the notification anymore and when I go to the Enpass autofill service setting it tells me "This service is malfunctioning". I can then disable and enable the service and it works again, for a few hours.

Does anyone have a solution for this issue?

Best Regards
Marco

Screenshot_20191028-201040.jpg