Enpass Discussion Forum

New version broken visually in dark theme

Plonqor

The new version (5.2.1) seems to half-support dark themes now, but it's made things worse. I'm using Breeze Dark in KDE Plasma 5 on Arch Linux.

Attached screenshot. The extension is similar but I am having trouble getting a screenshot of it (hotkeys don't work when it's showing).

Seems as though the middle pane, and some of the text is honouring the system colours, but then other parts aren't.

573441a61abbf_2016-05-12-183938.thumb.pn

Edited by Plonqor
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I just wanted to state, that I also would be verry interrested in getting this optimized.

I am using ubuntu gnome with the system setting "dark" and the "arc dark" theme. There are just a view apps I am using regularely which do not seem to fit into the "dark theme" - unfortunately enpass is one.

Btw.: I am using enpass now with my nextCloud to keep my laptop / workstation / mobile phone in sync. It is working really, really well! Thank you!!!

Edited by tak21

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am facing the same problem on my Linux machine. I am using Ubuntu 16.04 with Arc-dark theme. Please fix this problem as soon as possible. I really like Enpass and I already bought the android version.  I am waiting for the updated, fixed version.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Screenshot_20170804_013622.thumb.png.a8e2bef593db03684b9ddd72db3aa157.pngyea iv got the same problem on mint 18.1 KDE plasma 5.9 dark theme. Iv had to alter some of my color settings just so i can read the text in both the firefox addon and the main GUI.

But it means iv had to change some key colors which i really dont like (the blue text) , id like my nice white text and icons back please which i cant do until the enpass gui is sorted out for dark linux themes :(

Unfortunately looks like this problem has been going on for more than a year which is a real pity as I was just looking for a lastpass replacement which is getting worse and worse as time goes on.

Edited by jackdinn

Guest Akash Vyas

Hey @jackdinn

I am extremely sorry for the trouble you guys are facing. We're already on it to fix it in next major update Enpass 6 and this is gonna take some more time. Till then please bear with us.

Cheers!

Just realized this is propitiatory software , otherwise i would have just skinned it myself. The fact its not open-source is also something i'm going to have to seriously contemplate before i start trusting it.

this is gonna take some more time

Do you have any idea of what sort of time frame we are talking about here ? cheers.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...