Enpass Discussion Forum

Now I have TWO Enpass apps on iMac

Texconsin

In Finder, go to Applications. Enpass should appear twice. If you first downloaded/installed the package from the Enpass website and later installed Enpass from the App Store, trash the Enpass application with the oldest Date Modified timestamp. As a test on a Mac where Enpass wasn't already installed, I downloaded the package from the Enpass website and installed, then installed Enpass from the App Store. This is how it appeared in Finder.

image.png.20cedfcc79eff73d0592700db3474939.png

Notice how the second instance is nested in a directory/folder. Apparently this was necessary because of the previous installation of the downloaded package. After trashing the older (10:54) application and emptying Trash, the newer/nested application from the App Store still worked fine. If something goes wrong, trash all instances of Enpass in Applications and simply reinstall from the App Store. I recommend first backing up to prevent possible data loss. You should regularly backup anyway. If this response helps you, please like it. See the heart button below and to the right. Thank you!

Edited by Monyker