Enpass Discussion Forum

Firefox Bugs

I have noticed that the Firefox addon isn't as updated as the Opera and Chrome addons. The last update to the Firefox one was back in January for multiprocess but the release notes for the addons has received more updates since then which Firefox still has problems with.

When I had signed up for this forum, Enpass never asked if I wanted to save the password. It only does for 75% or so of the websites I sign up for.

Another bug that is fixed in Chrome but not firefox is the "Fixed a minor issue where Enpass was prompting to autosave login details even though no password field was present on that page."

I also noticed that the Chrome addon is a version higher than what's on the release notes, did it recieve more updates than Opera?

Would it be possible to send the fixes made to the Chrome addon and Opera addon to the Firefox one as well?

Hi @camjac251

Thanks for reporting this issue and I apologize for the inconvenience. I would like to share that we have already submitted the update of Firefox browser extension to Mozilla for review. It's in the queue and hopefully will be available soon. :)

14 hours ago, camjac251 said:

I also noticed that the Chrome addon is a version higher than what's on the release notes, did it recieve more updates than Opera?

Yes, we have fixed some minor issue in Chrome extension and released an update(5.4.2). 

On 4/18/2017 at 6:29 AM, Anshu kumar said:

Have you guys considered offering the addon through the website instead of the Firefox Addons site, and adding an autoupdate url? The addon store seems to be really slow with accepting new changes.

Something like https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Add-ons/Updates#Enabling_updates_to_your_extension could work. Then if it's signed and offered on the site, updates could be made without waiting for the Firefox AMO to review the changes.