Custom logos and templates

Flohe91220

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Update:

Check out the new Blog Post.

*click*

On 4/8/2016 at 7:17 AM, Anshu kumar said:

Hey guys,Thanks for your suggestions. they are already in our roadmap and will be available with our future versions.

hello

since 2016 it is still not added.
Is there anything else coming?

On 1/3/2017 at 9:21 AM, earl.grey said:

àuto download of Icons and Logos for sites would be great. safeInCloud already supports this feature.

+1

Auto-Downloading the Favicon would be great.

On 4/16/2018 at 11:10 AM, Akash Vyas said:

Hey guys,

We've constantly updated the Enpass since we are taking the feature requests on forums. This thread was just started at the very early stages of talk about next major release, and no development work was actually started then. We are now in the final stages of development and hoping to roll out the beta soon.:)   

We really appreciate your patience and support so far, and we assure you that you will like Enpass' new avatar. 

Cheers!

A short Update would be nice! :)

Greetings

Edited by lryjnks

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Every now and then a site has more "form fields" than just username and password. For example, a site I log into several times per day has an extra field called Company, after that comes username and password. If I add a field in my template for that site, there's no way to choose a format that will actually fill in that field on the page. Checking the site, the field is called "SystemName" in the code. I was hoping to be able to add SystemName as a special template so I just purchased the "pro features" in the app store because I thought that custom templates etc would be of use in this case. but what I see I need is something like "custom form fields" or something like that. Especially for me, this is something that I come across on a daily basis in my work where I need to rely on the web browsers saved forms to fill in the rest (which I obviously can but it's difficult if I'm on my phone or if I happen to open a different browser etc..). I wish this would be added in enpass.  I hope my explanation was descent.. =)

• Like 1

Bugfix request!

@Anshu kumar 

What @david described also fits my wishes. I have a similar issue: besides the company's extra field on my site there is the password field called "password_p" and you can imagine that autofill doesn't work.

In such scenario that newly introduced saving Webforms feature could help, but it's a bit buggy, I think. It doesn't recognize that it has to put in my password into the "password_p" field. It wouldn't be a problem, if I could make manually changes into the existing Webform and just select for the "password_p" the regular "password" field but after saving those changes into the Enpass' Webform they are just discarded. So there is no way for manual fine tunings.

At this point I'd just wish to make things more flexible and allow the user to modify those Webforms (maybe also creating new Webforms from scratch). If possible, it could be done like suggested by @david by using custom form fields. But there need something to be done for such advanced cases.

Furthermore there is an issue using Webforms in general: if I create a copy of an item or move/copy an item to another vault, the Webforms are removed. Please fix it.

@david

Yes, there is a new feature to save webforms. Unfortunately this doesn’t work for me in that way how it is described in the tutorial. I don’t have an option to save the webform through Enpass helper. @Anshu kumar Please take a look at this as well. 

But you can save those webforms when creating a new login. At first you’d have to archive your item and then put all the required informations into the login form on your appropriate site. When logging in, a saving new item dialogue pops up, it will also contain the webform with fields like company. But as I said it has still some issues. 

10 minutes ago, xarekate said:

@david

Yes, there is a new feature to save webforms. Unfortunately this doesn’t work for me in that way how it is described in the tutorial. I don’t have an option to save the webform through Enpass helper. @Anshu kumar Please take a look at this as well. 

But you can save those webforms when creating a new login. At first you’d have to archive your item and then put all the required informations into the login form on your appropriate site. When logging in, a saving new item dialogue pops up, it will also contain the webform with fields like company. But as I said it has still some issues. 

Thanks xarkate =) That actually worked for one of my particular cases which is the one I use most frequently. I had no idea there was such a feature! You just made my day! The feature request for creating my own forms will be useful in other cases though so I still want that but this is awesome!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/2/2019 at 1:07 PM, Stelios said:

After 3 years we just receive promises.

Perfect.

Who said we only received promises, we also got more and more bugs, using note 9 and I have to turn on fingerprint recognition every single day, enpass is the only app that is such annoying about this thing

Edited by Lovish

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/28/2019 at 9:29 PM, Lovish said:

Who said we only received promises, we also got more and more bugs, using note 9 and I have to turn on fingerprint recognition every single day, enpass is the only app that is such annoying about this thing

I also use note 9 with oreo but I don't have this bug.

Have you upgraded your phone to pie? I am still using oreo.

However, I have different types of problems: I can never automatically fill successfully the credentials of an app.