Enpass Discussion Forum

APP crashes after last update

mobitu

I have an Iphone with IOS 10 and an Ipad with IOS 8.1. After updating the Ipad to the last release, everytime i try to open de APP it crashes and cannot use it anymore. Could anyone help me?

bregards

Edited by mobitu

Hi @mobitu,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please answer the following questions so that I can assist you.

• Does your app work fine on iphone which have iOS 10?
  • On iPad (8.1) are you using any cloud sync?
  • Exactly when your app crashes on iPad (On launching or after entering master password)?

For testing purpose do the following:
  • Also, turn off internet connectivity on iPad and try to open Enpass app.
  • If you have all of your latest data on iphone then you can try re-installing the app from ipad and then try to open.

PS: Deleting and installing app will delete data on your local device. Make sure you have any backup or data on any other device.

• Does your app work fine on iphone which have iOS 10? YES
  • On iPad (8.1) are you using any cloud sync? ICLOUD
  • Exactly when your app crashes on iPad (On launching or after entering master password)? ON LAUNCHING

For testing purpose do the following:
  • Also, turn off internet connectivity on iPad and try to open Enpass app. NOT WORKED
  • If you have all of your latest data on iphone then you can try re-installing the app from ipad and then try to open. NOT WORKED

Same here.

After try Enpass in my Mac at home and the portable version in my Windows at work, I like Enpass so I went to AppStore and install Enpass on my Iphone 5s (IOS 8.12) and always crash on launching just after showing the blue screen with the Enpass logo.

If I can get it running on my Iphone I'll use it for sure and I'll send you some things that I don't like (solving can/will be improvements of your app).

Thank you.

Hi guys,

Thanks for reporting this issue and I apologize for the inconvenience. We have found that after last release with implementation of Secure Enclave, this issue in showing up in iOS 8, crashing Enpass. The fix will be available to you in the next update. Meanwhile, if possible, please update the iOS in your device.

Thanks for your co-operation!