Enpass Discussion Forum

bought it on android in 2016, now it says LITE VERSION

alien51

Yes.  I just followed the registration steps this morning and now it says that I only have access to 25 of my passwords (out of 500+!!!!!).  I am pissed.  I have sent an email to the Enpass support and am waiting on the response.  I have been a registered Enpass user for many years.  I started on Windows phone and now on Android.  Thankfully, I did not follow the registration steps on my Windows PC and am able to export all of my passwords to a CSV.  If Enpass can't get their stuff straight, it might be time to look for a different password manager.

same here. I bought the Pro version years ago. Got the Registration message when opening today, and now only 25 entries accessible. I dont even remember if I "registered" an email address when I purchased it years ago. I thought maybe the email I entered today was not bound to the initial purchase years ago. Not sure if thats the case or how to find out. I purchased on Google Play store.

44 minutes ago, Kurt Hilgartner said:

same here. I bought the Pro version years ago. Got the Registration message when opening today, and now only 25 entries accessible. I dont even remember if I "registered" an email address when I purchased it years ago. I thought maybe the email I entered today was not bound to the initial purchase years ago. Not sure if thats the case or how to find out. I purchased on Google Play store.

i think maybe if u got it for android, then the email address should be the same you use with google play store

1 hour ago, alien51 said:

i think maybe if u got it for android, then the email address should be the same you use with google play store

Yeah, I tried changing it to my Gmail email address and still only 25 of my entries are showing.

I purchased the Pro version Oct 2015. I had to go thru my Google history to find it. 

What concerns me is their recent price structure announcement. Does this negate the lifetime of updates that I was told when I purchased it back in 2015?  I dont know, and I dont see any clarity from the devs if that is the case. If it is, then they should have noted as such before I upgraded the version. I wouldnt have upgraded. I have a lot of passwords related to my business accounts that I cant access now, so yeah Im not happy.

So, support got back to me and recommended that I try to "Restore my purchases" from the settings menu under the account item. The problem is that there is no such "Restore purchases" option there.  I went to the Android Play store and found that they have released another patch for the application.  I applied the patch and it looks like I am a registered user again.  It looks like I have access to all of my entries.

• Like 1

Support got back to me saying it was a glitch. 

I had bought enpass on Mac, iPad, Blackberry and Android. And all mobile devices had the 25 item limit. 

An update was just pushed to my Pixel and all is good now. 

Glitch or bad decision, they seemed to have fixed it.