Enpass Discussion Forum

Clicking into items

wantom

So I have this problem. I'm unable to click into the individual entries (items) and edit the various contents. 

It wasn't always like this, but one of the latest updates rendered me unable to click into the entries for editing.

I also believe it is a glitch, because I use enpass on my windows phone as well, and it works as always. (windows phone version of enpass gives me no problems)

I've tried uninstalling enpass from the windows app store then reinstalling, it didn't fix the problem for me.

I use the dark mode ui of enpass, on windows 10 (windows app store version)

Anyone else have this problem?

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/15/2017 at 5:40 PM, Anshu kumar said:

Hi @wantom,

Thanks for reporting this issue. It would be great if you can share the screenshot of the Enpass Windows helping us clearly understand your problem and give a clear picture before further proceedings. 

Thanks for your co-operation!

I'm not so sure a screenshot can let you fully appreciate what I'm unable to do. So if you still don't understand I guess i'll have to make and edit a video.

But before i try that. Let me one more time try to explain what I was trying to say.

When I'm in the main menu for entry items (my previous picture). I want to click entries to edit them. This is something I used to be able to do. And by edit, I mean get into a user interface that looks like this following picture (picture #2). 

Left clicking the entry does nothing. Right clicking gives the option to delete. 

Thanks a lot for your time. It means a lot :)

Screenshot (105).png