Enpass Discussion Forum

Dear Developer,

I'm an Pro user of enpass since 2017 and the app is great. Recently I seen so many reviews on web, youtube and elsewhere.. most of the reviews says so many cons of enpass like customer support.. I request you to take feed back via whatsapp or telegram group and connect with customers via whatsapp or telegram so you can find better solution.. every users can not use emails of forum.. your whole feedback and discussion available on forum only.. but whatsapp or telegram used by everyone so try to reach via whatsapp or telegram so no one miss the update and every release gives details via telegram channel or group.. every big Companies use more social platforms so that they can reach with more users...as a professional student I know the value of marketing and business expansion.. so try to go via telegram and whatsapp so users can send u feedback very fast and effectively.. so more and more users gain your info and gives very positive path to your business.

Hope u considered my feedback as a valuable and take reasonable steps as soon as possible..

Edited by Dinesh Sitapara
Some minor changes

• 8 months later...

Hello, @GaryDouglas where you want to add WhatsApp numbar????  @Tahreem i also again suggest that kindly create telegram group for large discussion about bugs and software improvement and channel for new version changelog updates and announcement very fast so user can post very fast their queries and  you can improve software very fast. hope u do very fast..

Edited by Dinesh Sitapara

Dear Sinew Crew,

Please do not start a separate line of support on the likes of WhatsApp/Telegram.  While I use such services, and they are great for messaging they are not an improvement or replacement an upon the forum structure.

That said there are improvements I would like to see in the forum and the way you provide feedback that is for another time.

• Like 1

On 8/11/2020 at 4:14 PM, Dentonthebear said:

Dear Sinew Crew,

Please do not start a separate line of support on the likes of WhatsApp/Telegram.  While I use such services, and they are great for messaging they are not an improvement or replacement an upon the forum structure.

That said there are improvements I would like to see in the forum and the way you provide feedback that is for another time.

Thanks for your feedback @Dentonthebear. We'd love to know your suggestions on how/where could we work on the forums? Obviously, there is room for improvement; especially from the customer's perspective.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...