Enpass Discussion Forum

Sync icloud fail

xillu

Thats crazy, it doesn't work correct since i buy the PRO-Version....

I use the MAC and iOS-App (iPhone and iPad) as the demo version and everything work fine, now i reached the 20 objects limit and i make some new objects in the mac-App and then i buy the pro-version on my iphone.

but there is no syncronising between the iPhone and the MAC or iPad?!?

I see the file in the finder (icloud) (sync_default.walletx) with the correct timestamp, but the new objects are not syncronised to my phone.

i started everything new (MAC, iPhone), i delete the iPhone-App and download it again, but nothing..... i only see my old objects at the iPhone, after i reinstall the app.

Once again: When i create a new item on the mac, i see it some seconds later on my iPad, but not on my iPhone

can everyone help me and give me some info

Hi @xillu 

Sorry to hear about your trouble. For quick troubleshooting, please follow these steps:

• Open Enpass in iPhone --> Go to device settings--> iCloud--> iCloud drive--> Turn off the iCloud drive and turn it on again. And make sure you have configured the same iCloud account on all devices and Date and Time settings set to Automatic on all devices.
  • Now do some sample changes on Mac device like mark any item to favorite, add a new item, add a new folder, and see if the changes got reflected in other devices.

Hope this helps!

Now its really crazy, but it works fine....:o

I do the same yesterday (thanks for your quick answer), switch the iCloud Drive off and on, do some test items, mark some favorite and only the iPad works fine.

But now: 9_9 both devices are synchronised with the MAC.... :D

Once again: Thank you very much for your quick support.