Enpass Discussion Forum

Windows Hello Issues - 6.3.2 (593)

lammoth

Hi, after upgrading Enpass to v6.3.2, Windows Hello works only one time, then you need to enter the master password.

1. Open Enpass
  2. Lock Enpass (CTRL+L)
  3. Open Enpass again (Windows Hello works)
  4. Lock Enpass again (CTRL+L)
  5. Open Enpass one more time (Windows Hello is not available anymore)

Hello,

After updating to latest version i am having issues using Windows Hello,

Option doesn't stay enabled after lock out , and i have to enter Master password each time.

Every time i need to re-enable it and it only works one time and gets disabled.

Option that i am talking about exactly is attached.

Please advise

Enpass_2019-12-16_14-12-18.png

Hey,

The issue with Windows Hello functionality in Enpass is already tested, reproduced and fixed at our end. We'll be releasing an update with the fix very soon! Apologies for the inconvenience that's been caused, I understand it's taxing to enter Master password repeatedly.

Thanks.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kashish said:

Hey,

The issue with Windows Hello functionality in Enpass is already tested, reproduced and fixed at our end. We'll be releasing an update with the fix very soon! Apologies for the inconvenience that's been caused, I understand it's taxing to enter Master password repeatedly.

Thanks.

Good to know, thanks. Same problem here.

I downloaded the latest 595 beta version, and unfortunately, it does not appear to be resolved.  It is still happening the same as before.  I set Windows Hello, lock it, it works once, and then fails to retain the setting.

Is that the version that supposedly included the fix or is there a later beta version?

Has this been fixed? It's still not working on my machine.  I see a note in the Store about a patch release.  I tweeted @EnpassApp like they mention in the Store note but I have had no response. 

How do I get this fixed? It really should not take weeks to fix something like this.

• semi_mod locked and unpinned this topic