Matis

Space wasted

Please position the text left oriented using the complete space.

It requires a much too big window right now to get an exceptional size of details, leaving a lot of space totally empty.

Thanks a lot.

image.thumb.png.9de3b675bb08def4767e2445846de338.pngWhy

Edited by Matis
  • Like 1

+1 (Actually, +1,000,000 - this is one of my main gripes about Enpass, I use the notes section extensively, and it's aggravating that is not using the space properly)

+1

It is a pain on a hi-res screen to lose so much space, being able to widen the either area would be good then I would be able to see my item headings in full.

Hi @Matis,

Please note that we already have a feature request for implementation in the future. However, we’re not sure of a specific timeline when this will be implemented. If you have any other queries, please let us know. Thanks.

I do not understand you guys. Now you have deployed an update with smaler letters to display more stuff, BUT you still left this HUGE WASTE OF SPACE on the screen.

It is unbelievable how difficult this must be. Do you not have an expert in HMI? I'm really disappointed. This is so annoying.

waste.png

Oh there is even nothing new on the screen with the update. You just made the classic theme as default. Never mind. After two year a remindes seems to be worth while anyway.

• Thanks 1