Enpass Discussion Forum

not giving me iCloud as a sync option

Gil

• 4 months later...

Anshu,

You said iCloud sync is ONLY supported for iOS devices.  However, the desktop version doesn't give you iCloud option either.  If I want to use iCloud as my main destination to sync both iOS and desktop then how do I do that?   You can't use Dropbox on the desktop version and use iCloud on the iOS version.  If I make a change or add something on my Mac (sync with Dropbox) and my iPhone is using iCloud to sync my stuff then how do you expect me to see the change?

Hi @guyguy16

18 hours ago, guyguy16 said:

However, the desktop version doesn't give you iCloud option either.  If I want to use iCloud as my main destination to sync both iOS and desktop then how do I do that?

As you said, I have a Mac running El Capitan, I would like to let you know, Enpass for MAC can be downloaded from two places: MAC App store and Enpass website. iCloud sync supported only with the version downloaded from the App store. For more details please have a look here.

Cheers!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Ho,

same problem here. I live in both Worlds.....Apple and Microsoft and i choose the iCloud for syncing enpass in iPhones, iPads and MAC. But my Windows PC is locked out :-(

You say "...available in future versions.." that sounds that we have to wait a few years....

I thought i can avoid 1Password :-(

well I made myself a box account to have my passwords as far away from anything other personal. sadly box doesnt do a standard TOTP 2 factor (well apple doesnt either) they just do SMS but well better then nothing and I prefer having my PWDB somewhere else then my general use cloud.

• semi_mod locked this topic
  • 1 month later...

Hi guys,

I am using the Apple eco system (iOS macOS) as well as windows. I want to use iCloud Drive as my cloud service. How can I setup Enpass for windows (purchased it in the windows store) to use iCloud (it is installed)?

Thanks,
Martin