Enpass Discussion Forum

Move item to a folder

pex

Hi @pex 

Thanks for writing in. I would like to share that if you are using Traditional Windows version ( downloaded from our website) then you can move items to one folder to other using drag and drop

In case if you are using UWP version (Downloaded from Windows store) then you have to follow these steps to move one item from one folder to other.

• Open the particular folder where you want to move the items.
  • Tap the + sign.
  • You will see various options to populate your folder with. You can add existing items, create sub-folder or create a new item and directly add that into the folder. If you want to add existing items, choose existing items.
  • A list of all your existing items will be displayed. Simply select the items and tap Save. All the selected items will be added in the folder.

Hope this helps!

4 hours ago, Anshu kumar said:

Hi @pex 

Thanks for writing in. I would like to share that if you are using Traditional Windows version ( downloaded from our website) then you can move items to one folder to other using drag and drop

In case if you are using UWP version (Downloaded from Windows store) then you have to follow these steps to move one item from one folder to other.

• Open the particular folder where you want to move the items.
  • Tap the + sign.
  • You will see various options to populate your folder with. You can add existing items, create sub-folder or create a new item and directly add that into the folder. If you want to add existing items, choose existing items.
  • A list of all your existing items will be displayed. Simply select the items and tap Save. All the selected items will be added in the folder.

Hope this helps!

I'm using the UWP version. Your explanation was excellent, thanks.