Enpass Discussion Forum

Enpass redirection fails

Lukasaz1999

Hello everybody,

today i changed my masterpassword for enpass. After that i set up the synchronization on every device I have again. On my android devices and Windows 10 desktop everything was fine, but I have a struggle with Linux Ubuntu and enpass. I wanted to set up the synchronisation but the redirection to enpass after entering my onedrive-password fails. What can I do?

Enpass ist just doing nothing after the device is authorized. Web page of enpass is opened in chrome, becaus the page fails loading in firefox.

Edited by Lukasaz1999

Hello @Lukasaz1999,

Sometimes a simple restart of the system troubleshoots the issue. In case if that doesn't help, try the following steps:

1. Open app and click Menu bar > File > Backup > Save it.
  2. Reinstall the app.

Create a new database and enable sync. Check and let me know if you still encounter any problem.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello, 

recently I changed the credentials of my microsoft account which i use to sync enpass with. The the problems startet again. The redirection fails. In my case it was not bad because I performed an upgrade on my linux mashine to ubuntu 20.04 and after installing enpass I was able to sync again.