Enpass Discussion Forum

Link browser with desktop app

Sandzhaj

I have a strange behavior - every time i close my browser (chrome-based) and launch it again, enpass extension asks me to enter the code (for linking browser with enpass). And in Enpass app i found the button "Review Browsers". And there was a list of maybe 10 "browsers", but they are the same application 

enpass.png

Hey @Sandzhaj,

Thanks for sharing your issue on the forum.

8 hours ago, Sandzhaj said:

every time i close my browser (chrome-based) and launch it again, enpass extension asks me to enter the code

One probable cause for the repeated authentication seem to be the Browser Authorization settings under Enpass settings. Please check under Enpass browser settings -> Browser Authorization if the checkbox is enabled. If it's enabled, please disable it. 

Meanwhile, we're sharing the screenshot of the issue with the concerned team. @Sandzhaj could you please confirm the following:

• Enpass version you're using.
  • Browser name and the version.
  • Did you try checking the same with any other browser?

Thanks.

Hi, @Kashish

• Yandex Browser v 19.12.3.320
  • Enpass 6.3.3
  • Did you try checking the same with any other browser?

Actually no, it's windows fresh install and that is the only browser i installed. But i use enpass also on linux with firefox - no problem there.

Please check under Enpass browser settings -> Browser Authorization if the checkbox is enabled. If it's enabled, please disable it.

Authorize Browsers With Verified Code Signatures Only - enabled
Ask for Browser Authorization Every Time - disabled

I disabled the first point and nothing changed. It is still asking for entering key for connect

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...