Enpass Discussion Forum

Windows 10 Update 1703

TheWood1978

Hi all

Every PC i use Enpass on that has updated to Windows 10 1703 the browser integration is broken!.

I have used Enpass for a while so im familiar with the settings.

My last Win 10 Box was updated today and was working fine before the update is now broken.

The issue is you no longer get the pop up when right click open Enpass on a password field. Instead you get a new 'Home' Tab opening, no message saying Enpass not loaded etc as it is and its logged in.

Do i have to buy the app from the store now, is this simply a case of the Desktop Client no longer being supported on Win 10 1703?

TheWood

Hi @TheWood1978

Sorry to hear about the trouble you are facing while using the Enpass browser extension. We have tested this issue in our lab with same OS build and were unable to reproduce it. Could you please try rebooting your system and check if it helps.

If your problem still persists, please drop us an email at support@enpass.io mentioning a link to this discussion with these details so that we can take a closer look into this issue.

• Currently which Enpass and Enpass extension version are you using?
  • What is your preferred browser and browser version and are you facing the same problem with other browsers too?
  • Are you using any antivirus and any third party security-related extension?
  • Are you using Proxy?
19 hours ago, TheWood1978 said:

Do i have to buy the app from the store now, is this simply a case of the Desktop Client no longer being supported on Win 10 1703?

No, you don't need to buy to use the browser extension because our Traditional version (Downloaded from our website) of Enpass supports the browser extensions.