Enpass Discussion Forum

Cloud sync not showing on Linux Mint

mouftik

Hi all,

After testing, any attempt to sync my wallet to the Dropbox (or any) cloud service doesn't work. The wheel is spinning but I am not redirected to the page for login.

I attempted to open via xdg-open in a terminal, and everything is fine, but apprently the application doesn't show anything. I also tried to launch from the script Enpass, and no log for error or whatsoever.

Any solution ?

On 7/7/2017 at 10:03 AM, mouftik said:

After testing, any attempt to sync my wallet to the Dropbox (or any) cloud service doesn't work. The wheel is spinning but I am not redirected to the page for login.

Same thing is happening to me but with Google Drive. Enpass works fine on Ubuntu 16.04 but I tried it with Linux Mint 18.2 and while I got it installed, I could not link to Google Drive, it says it's redirecting to Google page but never does. Any solution for this?

Edited by JimD

Hi Guys,

Sorry to hear about your trouble you are going through. We have tested this issue in our lab but were unable to reproduce it. To investigate further on this issue please let me know which desktop environment are you using and what is your default browser. 

Thanks for your co-operation!

I am using Linux Mint 18.2 Cinnamon, 64 bit. Browser is Chromium Version 59.0.3071.109 (Developer Build) Built on Ubuntu.

The authorization link for Google Drive that you provided me in private message works fine, I'm now able to sync Enpass with Google drive.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I had the same issue with a fresh install of Linux Mint. The only thing that wasn't default was that I had installed Chromium and set it to default. When I ran enpass as root and tried to sync with Dropbox, I noticed that enpass launched Firefox to open the Dropbox link. I set Firefox to default again and then ran enpass as a normal user and sure enough it opened Firefox and linked to Dropbox with no problem. 

• 6 months later...

Hi Guys!

I'm new here. I installed Enpass on my Debian 9 amd64 with KDE 5 but sync not working with my user. When i choose an cloud (anyone) the browser open without link for authorization. I tried with root (sudo in CLI) and in this way the link to authorization is on browser.

I tried Enpass portable, from oficial Enpass Debian/Ubuntu packages and from default Linux (Other Linux).

How I can use my user (not root) to do this?

Thanks for any help!