Enpass Discussion Forum

Switched from Android to IOS, do i need a new license ?!

False

Hey @False,

Yes! You can unhesitatingly restore your Android purchase for Enpass on your iOS device. You don't have to purchase Enpass subscription again. If you've already registered your email within Enpass on Android, use the same email on Enpass(iOS) under Account settings. Please find help article here for more info.

Thanks.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Kashish said:

Hey @False,

Yes! You can unhesitatingly restore your Android purchase for Enpass on your iOS device. You don't have to purchase Enpass subscription again. If you've already registered your email within Enpass on Android, use the same email on Enpass(iOS) under Account settings. Please find help article here for more info.

Thanks.

Thank you it worked ! :-)

• 1 year later...

Hey @PeteDoyle

Welcome to the forum!

21 hours ago, PeteDoyle said:

I think it is a bit difficult like I transfer whatsapp gb data from Android to IOS

In Enpass, it is very easy to sync data between devices, no matter which platform they belong to. All you have to do it to setup sync using a common cloud account on all devices. 

Hope this helps.

Thanks!

• 9 months later...

Hey @nirmalsingh,

Welcome to the Enpass Community Forums.

Thank you for the question, as said earlier, once the purchase has been done, Enpass can be used on all the platforms like Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux, or Android. Yes, what we can help you with is, if you're looking to change the email id registered with your purchase, would request you to please connect us at support@enpass.io.