Enpass Discussion Forum

Selective sync?

scsc

I am a new Enpass user (bought it yesterday).   I have used Dashlane a little but primarily had used an Offline password manager for better security.  On my phone I would have a separate program where I would only keep passwords I needed on the go.  It became more of a pain to keep everything updated.

In Enpass, I still am very wary of the cloud sync feature but would like to have certain passwords sync to my phone.  Ideally, I could select which passwords I'd like to include in the sync for any given device.  For example, I could keep my banking & financial info on my laptop that stays primarily in my house and choose to sync shopping passwords to my phone.  

To get around this temporarily in Enpass,  I engaged the sync, got everything on my phone, then disabled the sync, removed the enpass folder from the cloud and then manually deleted the sensitive passwords from my phone.  This is easier than what I was doing before but is still not ideal.

The value of a selective sync is there would be less sensitive info on the cloud that I don't need on my phone or other devices.  It would minimize the severity of any potential data breach if your most sensitive password are not part of the sync.  Is that possible?  Even an option to sync just a folder would work.