Enpass Discussion Forum

Enpass not in background at system start

someenpassuser

I have older install on MacBookPro (2019) that does not have this issue but newer install on MacBook Air (2019) that has this annoying issue.
I have checked that that settings are the same on Enpass on both. MacOS is the same (Mojave multiple versions) and Chrome version is the same (using Chrome extension).

Thanks for checking this issue!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Same here:

MacBook Air 13" Late 2013 / tryed on Cataline and Big Sur / version 6.5.2 (726) from AppStore / preferences are the same as postet on image before / problem starts suddenly under Catalina, but i changed nothing. After updating on Big Sur same problem. Every Start Enpass starts with the LockIn Screen. I must stop running it in the foreground. Then i can use it by clicking the Icon in the Menubar.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi!

Since a few weeks and after an update of the app I have the problem that Enpass now always starts fully visible at the system startup with the Enpass window in foreground and I have to klick it away every time I start or restart my iMac or MacBook. That's really annoying! In the past Enpass was loading the menu bar icon and the Safari Extension in the background at system start. So I have been ready to open Enpass when needed with a click on the icon in the menu bar or the safari extension. That's the behavior I'm used to.

In the settings I have activated
- open at system start
- show Enpass in menu bar
- hide dock symbol

These settings has been activated since the very first use of Enpass on my mac. I have also tried to deactivate these settings and activate it again with no luck. Is there any setting I have overseen?

Thanks for helping out!

• 1 month later...
On 2/9/2021 at 11:04 AM, BerndD said:

Yesterday i installed the newest version 6.6.0 (772) on Catalina. After a first Restart the Enpass LogIn Screen disappeared. Today after another Start the LogIn Screen still remains in the foreground again.

Under BigSur it seems to be fixed.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I am using Enpass 6.6.0 on macOS Big Sur 11.2.2

300404615_Screenshot2021-02-27at01_01_19.png.4f48edbc3e94f167fdd8459ad49c64de.png

It should be setup that Enpass will be loaded after my Mac started, but hidden so that just the item in the menu bar is visible.

This is working fine under Catalina but not with Big Sur. When I start my Mac always the main window is appearing. 

Please check and support.

• 3 weeks later...