Enpass Discussion Forum

Enpass shown in foreground when unlooking macOS screen

I have older install on MacBookPro (2019) that does not have this issue but newer install on MacBook Air (2019) that has this annoying issue.
I have checked that that settings are the same on Enpass on both. MacOS is the same (Mojave multiple versions) and Chrome version is the same (using Chrome extension).

Thanks for checking this issue!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Same here:

MacBook Air 13" Late 2013 / tryed on Cataline and Big Sur / version 6.5.2 (726) from AppStore / preferences are the same as postet on image before / problem starts suddenly under Catalina, but i changed nothing. After updating on Big Sur same problem. Every Start Enpass starts with the LockIn Screen. I must stop running it in the foreground. Then i can use it by clicking the Icon in the Menubar.

• 2 months later...

Yesterday i installed the newest version 6.6.0 (772) on Catalina. After a first Restart the Enpass LogIn Screen disappeared. Today after another Start the LogIn Screen still remains in the foreground again.

On 2/9/2021 at 11:04 AM, BerndD said:

Yesterday i installed the newest version 6.6.0 (772) on Catalina. After a first Restart the Enpass LogIn Screen disappeared. Today after another Start the LogIn Screen still remains in the foreground again.

Under BigSur it seems to be fixed.