Enpass Discussion Forum

Login trouble on mondedie.fr

Hello,

I'm wonder if you could correct the trouble with the website mondedie.fr ? Because no the autofilling features doesn't work.

At least, it doesn't seem to work (under Windows 10 v1607 x64 and) with my browser (Firefox_v54). The both fields remain empty...

Let me know if you need more informations.

Kind regards.

Hi @Anshu kumar

first of all, thank you for your answer. In the meanwhile, do you plan to publish it somewhere else (GitHub, SourceForge, etc) ? You can't add a channel (beta, etc) ?

Let's hope even if I'm a little worry... Because it's remind me another trouble (an old similar story with (the addon) LastPass).

Guest Akash Vyas

Hey @Wagner_EPM

Hope you're doing good.:)

Just dropped this post to let you know that the Firefox Extension update 5.4.3 is live now and available for download. So please install the update and let me know if your problem is resolved with it.

Ciao for now. 

Hey @Akash Vyas

thank you for the news but no nothing has changed (like on this picture). Now, I had update the both programs (EnpassSoftware_v5.5.8 and EnpassAddon_v5.4.3) but apparently it doesn't detect it (the form).

PS : For the record, before it was EnpassSoftware_v5.5.6 and EnpassAddon_v5.4.1.

List links :

Edited by Wagner_EPM