Enpass Discussion Forum

Autofill notification disappears when I try to click them (Nexus 5)

Redrield

I'm not a fan of the keyboard that Enpass provides for autofill, so I opted to use the notification setting for autofill. My problem is that when I try to click the notification to autofill a field (Was using my banking app to test), the notification disappears when I open the dropdown to click it.

Device specs

LG Nexus 5 running Android 7.1.2 Resurrection Remix

Enpass version 5.5.3

Hi @Redrield

Sorry to hear about the trouble you are facing. For testing purpose here, please let me know on which banking app are you facing this problem? If there are any other notifications in the notification bar, then clear it and try to auto-fill via Enpass notification and let me know if the problem still persists.

Thanks for your co-operation!

9 hours ago, Anshu kumar said:

Hi @Redrield

Sorry to hear about the trouble you are facing. For testing purpose here, please let me know on which banking app are you facing this problem? If there are any other notifications in the notification bar, then clear it and try to auto-fill via Enpass notification and let me know if the problem still persists.

Was testing it with the Scotiabank app

• 2 months later...

I have the same issue autofilling into Chrome. I've noticed that if I pull down the menu slowly this Enpass notification stays there but if I pull down the menu quickly it disappears. 

I have a Galaxy S7 Edge running 7.0 with the latest security patches. I have Enpass 5.5.7 installed. 

Hi @Vivant

Sorry to hear about your trouble going through.

To investigate further on this issue can you please let me know does this problem surfaces in any specific website or in all websites? Please specify the websites. 

For Testing Purpose: 

If there are any other notifications in the notification bar, then clear it and now pull the Menu bar quickly and let me know if the problem still persists.