Enpass Discussion Forum

Physical Location of Primary Vault

Galaxy

Hi @Galaxy,

Thanks for using Enpass and writing to us.

Currently, in Enpass you cannot choose the location for each vault, but you can change the database location. To do so, please note that option to change database location is only available for an app downloaded from Enpass website. If you have downloaded Enpass from the Mac store, it won’t be possible to change the database location.

To change the database location, please follow these steps:

• Open Enpass → Under Settings, go to Advanced → Click on Change Location to change the data location.

I installed the app on my MAC from your website Enpass.io. I opened Enpass, Settings, Advanced, and did not see any ability to change the data location. Am I missing anything?   I am not sure that I downloaded it from the correct location. 

This is the download link I used. The download link in the image redirected me to the Mac App Store.  Can you send me the link where I can download the instance that has the ability to change the data location?

Thanks again!

Screen Shot 2020-02-03 at 2.43.40 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-02-03 at 2.33.44 PM.png

Thank you very much!  That worked well.

I'm interested in the special $39.99 pricing for the "Premium One-Time Purchase"version that I see on the Enpass website.  Can I upgrade from the Free Lite version to the "Premium One-Time Purchase" version without downloading the app again and thus losing my data?   When I click on that download link it appears I'll have to start over from scratch.

Thanks!

Hi @Galaxy,

Thanks for showing interest in buying Enpass.

Enpass can't be purchased in Desktop version as it is entirely free for users only by registering with us. If you want to buy Enpass subscription, then install it in iOS or Android device from the respective app store.

15 hours ago, Galaxy said:

Can I upgrade from the Free Lite version to the "Premium One-Time Purchase" version without downloading the app again and thus losing my data?

You can upgrade only on the mobile version of Enpass as there are no more purchases for Enpass on desktop. With registration, you can access all Enpass features.

• 3 years later...