Enpass Discussion Forum

Missing Vaults

Howard

Win7: 6.3.3 (597)

Mac Catalina 10.15.3: 6.3.3 (584)

MAC: Missing vaults is the main problem.

WINDOWS: iCloud Unknown User is the second problem

MAC:

Trying to log into Enpass on Mac, REFUSES to accept my Master P/W. Shift over to my Win7 PC and I log in no problem with the SAME...Master P/W. Arrggg.

Evacuate Enpass from Mac, deleted chrome extension. Go get Enpass in App store...again. Install. Jump through hoops to install.

Master Password now works, go figure. However, I am missing two Vaults. Go into app, iCloud messed up.

Sync Error. Conflict in syncing data with iCloud.

"Resolve Now or Disconnect". I pick Resolve. My Data Items - 5,  iCloud item - 6

5 or 6 items....wtf?

Windows, icloud unknown user, is a cluster Fi*k. Each attempt tries to open apple prompt for a security code, I enter the code, and page NEVER loads.

Really disappointed and now I don't have 50% of my passwords on the Mac because of the two missing vaults. 

Edited by Howard

Hi @Howard,

Sorry for the trouble you are going through.

12 hours ago, Howard said:

WINDOWS: iCloud Unknown User is the second problem

For quick troubleshooting, please disconnect the sync and reconnect it. If the issue persists let us know are you facing the same issue when syncing with other cloud.

12 hours ago, Howard said:

MAC: Missing vaults is the main problem.

Did you setup the other two (missing) vaults on a different device? You might not have setup sync for those vaults in the other device.

More woes today. Although..thanks for the reply. 

Fresh install yesterday, two vaults missing and the Google ext takes another 8 seconds to present ONE character. Same issue I had only days ago.

This is going downhill very fast.

On my win7 pc at work, and my Mac and win7 PC at Home..all work fine. All three of them have all 4 vaults. Only this fresh install is a mess.

So now I am thinking Enpass is NOT compatible with Catalina. Mac at Home is still older Mojave. That seems to be the only obvious difference.

Almost giving up at this point. I suppose I will uninstall it one more time and re-install and see how it ends up. 

Off to see the wizard.

No such luck.

Checked my Win7 PC first. iCloud Session Timeout.

FUCK

Attached missing two vaults to Mac. Now Enpass take over 8 sec to input one character.

FUCK

While attaching vaults, Enpass asks you to enter a password, but the English wording is out to lunch.

This is what is says: Please enter password of data.

So I now have a Password of Data...what?? I would like very much to see my password of data.

The more I look into this, the worse it gets.

I will gather the information, but that will take a day. 

Today at work, on my Mac, Enpass refuses to work. Beach Ball is all it can do really really well.

It refuses to enter characters..beach ball.....8 seconds later, one keystroke finally appears. Enter next keystroke, another 8 seconds.

Unusable, and worthless to me.