Enpass Discussion Forum

ARM64 Windows Build

ShobuPrime

Good afternoon,

I have a Surface Pro X which runs Windows on ARM. While the x86 version of Enpass from the Microsoft store works, I'm wondering if you could compile an ARM64 build to help with battery life and possibly other performance benefits if I were to have Enpass constantly running in the background.

It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

• Like 1

@ShobuPrime,

Glad to know that the x86 version is working on your device.

We are aware that the app needs battery enhancements and has performance issue in the x86 version. There are still some complications and resource constraints because of which we are unable to implement it as of now. We will have to see how these systems work and have to follow the industry in these cases.

I have however shared the feedback with the concerned team for further consideration. 

• 10 months later...

Hi Tahreem, 

The performance of Enpass is more and more becoming a problem. On my desktop computer which is a x86 but even more on my ARM based Surface Pro X. I have been waiting for performance improvement for a long time now and starting to consider to move to a different solution. Can you be a bit more specific on when you expect an update ? 

Edited by Mianch
Typo

• 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...