Enpass Discussion Forum

general search in all fields of all items

Hi,

I need to change my email provider. I updated my email to a new provider.

I have a lot of passwords for sites where my id is my email. These passwords are stored in enpass

I thought I could search my enpass data for each item where my email is present, in order to identify it, then change it on the corresponding site

Is there a general search function? When I search for my email address (which is present in hundreds of items) I only find a couple of them, where my email is in the title, but not where it is in fields like ID

I tried Settings - General - Search in All Items, but have no luck.

Any idea?

regards

Jacques

Hi Jacques,

Thanks for posting the concern on the forums!

Enpass will usually display all the items that have a particular email in any of the fields. Could you please let us know the platform where you're using Enpass and the Enpass version? Also, which filter are you using under Search - try running it with Titles.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Pratyush

I am/was using the PC plateform. Now I see I can select a filter in the search field. When I use "fields" I see all my data. Problem seems to be solved

I have another one: I need to change ma email. so I have also to change my enpass account's email. I could find it in the PC as well as in android platform but can't find that on my ipad. can you help me where to search?

here on the PC plateform.

best regards

image.png.619ed57c1972d9032345532d4a21ad70.png