Enpass Discussion Forum

Android and Windows 10 sync to same OneDrive account but different vault

Hidulf

I have the instance on my Android device which is running 6.4.0.320, however the instance on my Windows 10 is still 6.3. Both of them sync to the same OneDrive account. But I found that they have create different folder for the vault. It doesn't happened before, and I think it might caused from the updated version of the instance on my Android device. I have tried many way but it looks like 2 vaults is not compatible to the other instance. Is it a bug on the updated version? Is there any updated version for the Windows 10 instance to fix it or there is a bug on the Android version that will be fixed? 

Beside with waiting for a coming fix, is there any way I can merge 2 vaults into a single one so data can sync between Windows 10 and Android again?

Hi,

I'm syncing with OneDrive Personal and after update to android version 6.4, the sync is broken

I have disconected the sync in my android app and reconected to onedrive with my personal account.

The folder Enpass 1 is created in my ondrive and also the data file, but I take the error 1208500.

Now I have Enpass and Enpass 1 folder in the Onedrive and in the windows 10 work but in android not,  and I don't know what more to do.

Previously all work perfect.

Regards

Same Issue (my windows client and android client is out of sync) items added to windows client don't show up in android and vice versa. Also having 2 databases in my onedrive (both clients sync to the same onedrive account). Always worked fine, think it was the last update that caused this but can't be sure, only noticed when i added a new entry to my windows client that didn't show in my android client. The databases are in OneDrive\Apps\Enpass  for windows which updates when i change something in the windows client and one in OneDrive\Apps\Enpass 1 which changes when i  change something in android.

Edited by Ray2401

Oh, seems the issue was caused because my windows client wasn't updated through the windows store. After if forced it i had to reconnect my windows client to Onedrive and it was in sync again. Not sure if this is the case for everyone but....

Edited by Ray2401

Hi @Oxal,

Thanks for notifying us @Ray2401

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Please note that Enpass ver 6.4 has a few changes w.r.t implementation of OneDrive sync because we have introduced support for OneDrive for Business. If you're experiencing issues with One-Drive sync, please update Enpass to the latest version on all the devices and disconnect the sync. After disconnecting, set up sync on all the devices with the same OneDrive account, and the data will sync as before. If you have any issues, please follow the help article here.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Garima Singh said:

Hi @Oxal,

Thanks for notifying us @Ray2401

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Please note that Enpass ver 6.4 has a few changes w.r.t implementation of OneDrive sync because we have introduced support for OneDrive for Business. If you're experiencing issues with One-Drive sync, please update Enpass to the latest version on all the devices and disconnect the sync. After disconnecting, set up sync on all the devices with the same OneDrive account, and the data will sync as before. If you have any issues, please follow the help article here.

Thanks!

Hi @Garima Singh

It is not the same problem.
My problem is in Android, since after updating to the new version, I always get the error 1208500 and it doesn't synchronize.

I send you a couple of photos of the synchronization error in my mobile and another photo with what It's created in my personal OneDrive.

I don't know if it will have something to do, but I also have a OneDrive account for business and I use both on my mobile.

Regards

EnpassError3.jpg

EnpassError1.jpg

EnpassError2.jpg

Hi Garima,

It is a disaster the implementation made with OneDrive for users who have a personal account and a business account.
In Android it gives 1208500 synchronization error and there is no way to make it work.
In the desktop version, when you disconnect and try to connect with OneDrive again, it takes you directly to identify yourself with OneDrive for Business account and there is no way to choose the personal account, so you cannot synchronize on the PC either.
I had to get a Box account to be able to synchronize my devices.
As I said, a disaster.

:-(

Edited by Oxal

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Oxal

Sorry for the trouble you are going through.

We regret the inconvenience and understand that you’re facing issues with OneDrive sync. Please follow the below steps to restore the sync:

• Take a manual backup of the data on both the devices.
  • Disconnect the sync on both devices.
  • Remove the folders Enpass and Enpass1 on OneDrive account.
  • Log in to the site https://account.live.com/consent/Manage with the same Microsoft account and delete all the permissions for Enpass.
  • Re-set up the sync with OneDrive on both the devices and check.

If the issue persists, please try to open OneDrive in any browser and let us know the size of the vault file(vault.enpassdbsync) in Enpass folder.

Thanks!