Enpass Discussion Forum

Some websites aren't using "auto-submit login" properly

kevin.purcell

As I start to use Enpass more and more to see if it is a viable replacement of 1password I have noticed the following websites do not login properly if the "auto-submit login" property is set:

• owner.roku.com/login
  • us.battle.net/login

If I remove the check mark and manually press the button I am able to login properly. I have even recreated the login within Enpass manually and it still is not working.

Hi Kevin

Thanks for your feedback. We tested both of the pages you reported for problems and have marked these sites for further investigation and correction.

I also want to mention that Auto-Submit feature has nothing to do with whether login is created manually or using Enpass Browser Extension. It's just some sites don't quite play nice with Auto-Submit. I assume you have to relent and not use Auto-Submit in those cases which you can disable for those particular items from Detail page using the instructions here: https://www.enpass.io/docs/desktop-mac/browser_settings.html#auto-submit-pages-after-filling-logins

• Like 1

@Anshu kumar

Yes, I have disabled auto-submit for now, but I wanted to make sure to bring this to your attention so that it can be fixed. :D

I think you will all see a lot more feedback from me in the future. I am a long time 1password user that was looking for an alternative because I don't want to use dropbox just to be able to sync my vault.

Edited by kevin.purcell
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...