pineman

Error 1208500 after update

I have the latest versions of Enpass on my Mac, Iphone 6, iphone 5 and Windows 10. All are fully up to date with the latest operating systems and the latest version of OneDrive installed.

Today I received notification of an update to Enpass to take account of OneDrive Business, which I do not have, and I updated all devices. Every one of the devices fails to sync with OneDrive and shows the error 1208500. I have tried to sync using different browsers and it makes no difference.

This really isn't good enough. Please assist.

I have a similar problem since version 6.4. Since years I sync with my private Onedrive. No Problem. Today enpass wants me to repair my onedrive sync. A browser window opens and forces me to connect with my Onedrive Business account, which I only have on by notebook at work. I have no chance to switch back to my old private Onedrive.
Can't we have both options "Onedrive private" and "Onedrive business" to make our choice?

Hi @pineman,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Please note that Enpass ver 6.4 has a few changes w.r.t implementation of OneDrive sync because we have introduced support for OneDrive for Business. If you're experiencing issues with One-Drive sync, please update Enpass to the latest version on all the devices and disconnect the sync. After disconnecting, set up sync on all the devices with the same OneDrive account, and the data will sync as before. If you have any issues, please follow the help article here. Please revert us back if the problem persists.

Thanks!

Thanks for getting back to me but if you read my post again you will see that I have already complied with the instructions you have given me.

Anyway I disconnected all of the devices, which have the latest version of Enpass installed, and set up sync to OneDrive. I got exactly the same result as before - error 1208500 - on all devices using different browsers where applicable. 

Hello,

I experience exactly the same problems using Windows 10 with the latest version and iOS. Every time I start the sync I get the error code 1208500. Neither iPhone nor Windows 10 PC can properly sync. I see that they can sign into the OneDrive Cloud but nothing is synced. Please help.

Thank you for your support.

Same for me. I have already completely deleted the program.
I also deleted the data from Enpass in OneDrive. Then I reinstalled the app.
Restored my vault from a backup. And then I reactivated the synchronization. Didn't help either.

I switched temporarily to Dropbox sync and this works perfect, excatly as it should and as I expect it. Dear Enpass team, please let us know when the OneDrive Private Cloud problem ist solved. Thank you.

I disconnected the Windows 10 version from OneDrive, then renamed the folders Enpass and Enpass 1 which were in the Apps folder. I then connected again. To me it seems that Enpass no longer can create this order or has write problems with OneDrive.

Edited by funsurfer76

Hi All,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

One-Drive issue on Windows device-

To investigate further on this issue we want a little input from your side so please take the backup of Enpass data and perform these steps and let me know if the problem persists.

• Download the debug version of Enpass from this link.
  • Now open Enpass --> Settings --> Advanced --> Logs --> Enable it.
  • Now sync with OneDrive. When you receive an error code --> Go to Advanced settings --> Logs --> Copy the Logs in any text editor and share with us.

If you don't have the Windows device, please share the below info at support@enpass.io so that we can investigate the issue better-

• On which device and OS version(mention all) are you using Enpass?
  • How many vaults do you have in Enpass and which all cloud you are using to sync each vault?
  • Which One-Drive account(personal, home, 365, business) are you using?
  • Try to open OneDrive in the browser and check how many folders of Enpass you have?

Thanks for your co-operation.

I am using the following devices:-

IMac - version 10.15.3

iPad - version 12.45

iPhone 6S - version 13.31

iPhone 5C - version 10.33

I have one vault and all devices use OneDrive to sync Enpass.

I have a Microsoft 365 account and use a Personal version of OneDrive.

When I open OneDrive there are two folders; Enpass, which contains vault.enpassdbsync and Enpass 1, which contains nothing.

Hope this helps

I am very tired of this already, as an early Enpass adopter.  Error 1208500 drives me nuts. I am tired of generic answers from this forum.

I have the same sync issues with OneDrive personal. I'm syncing two Windows 10 desktops, a Linux desktop and an Android phone. All were disconnected and content was removed from OneDrive several times now.

I am thinking more and more about giving Enpass because of these prolonged sync issues which make me sick already. Your only luck is you have a Linux app too. But I can survive without that anyway.

1.png

I have the same problem, too... :(

Now I changed my synchronization to iCloud. This is working.

Edited by Cluni

'I had to switch to Google Drive to continue using Enpass with the synchronization'.

I have been trying alternatives but I actually pay for OneDrive at the moment so I'd rather use that.

Hi All,

Sorry for the trouble you are going through.

We regret the inconvenience and understand that you’re facing issues with OneDrive sync. Please follow the below steps to restore the sync:

• Take a manual backup of the data on both the devices.
  • Disconnect the sync on both devices.
  • Remove the folders Enpass and Enpass1 on OneDrive account.
  • Log in to the site https://account.live.com/consent/Manage with the same Microsoft account and delete all the permissions for Enpass.
  • Re-set up the sync with OneDrive on both the devices and check.

If the issue persists, please try to open OneDrive in any browser and let us know the size of the vault file(vault.enpassdbsync) in Enpass folder.

Thanks!

Did exactly what was asked and it failed with the code 1208413.

Tried on different browsers and it made no difference.

The size of my vault is 6.9mb

• Like 1