Enpass Discussion Forum

Ability to add login items in android/mobile app while signing up for new sites

harryotaku

Hi. I just noticed that I could not save new logins when I sign up for a new site or a new account for any site from the browser or app itself on Android. I'm a previous user of LastPass & Bitwarden for a long time and both provide the option in the form of a notification/pop up to save a new login directly where it autofills all the data. Also when I get a prompt to autofill with enpass and I go to autofill screen after pin/biometric authentication, there is no option to add a new entry (it is present in bitwarden - you can add a new entry for the site(url is added automatically) with username and generate a strong random password and this instantly shows up in the autofill screen). It only shows if there is any matching entries. If there isn't one or if we want to try others there is only the try to autofill with others option where you can choose any other entry in the vault but you cannot create a new entry. Please add this useful feature to your Android app (I haven't checked it in ios/ipados or on PC but I guess new login saving feature would be present in the PC version) so that it becomes easy to add new entries. Now if I want to create a new entry(login) I have to go to enpass app, create a new login, copy the url, and then do the rest. The previous method is more intuitive in my opinion (that's why it is present in all those other similar apps). Thank you for your time. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...